ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The lining of the furnace lining cupola is divided into three types: acid lining, neutral lining and alkaline lining. The influence of the lining property on the properties of the kiln is below the melting zone. The cupola using acidic refractory is the acid furnace below the melting zone; the cupola using the basic refractory is the alkaline furnace; the cupola using the neutral refractory is Neutral furnace.
According to the different parts of use, the working conditions and requirements of the furnace lining of the furnace lining are different. The working environment and refractory requirements of the lining of each part are as follows:
1. Chimney: The temperature is between 100~400 °C, which may be higher during the furnace. The lining is required to have a strong heat insulation capacity and can be used for long-term work without replacement. It is generally built with ordinary clay bricks, lightweight clay bricks or lightweight refractory concrete.
2, feeding throat: the temperature is between 250 ~ 600 ° C, the furnace lining is seriously impacted by the furnace material, the furnace lining is required to have high mechanical strength and impact resistance. Generally, refractory bricks are used to build or steel guide cylinders.
3. Preheating zone: The temperature is between 500 and 1150 °C. The furnace lining is mechanically worn by the furnace material. The mechanical strength of the furnace lining is required to be high and wear-resistant. The refractoriness is sufficient to build ordinary clay bricks and high-aluminum bricks.
4. Melting and superheating zone: The temperature is between 1150 and 1900 °C. The furnace lining is affected by high temperature furnace gas, iron liquid and slag. The furnace lining is required to have high refractoriness, slag resistance and thermal stability. It is necessary to replace and repair the acid frequently. The furnace is generally constructed of high quality clay bricks, red silica bricks and other acidic materials. It is also used in the use of C, Si refractory alkaline furnace magnesia bricks, limestone bricks, dolomite bricks and other alkaline materials.
5. Furnace zone: The temperature is between 1500~1600°C. The furnace lining is affected by high temperature molten iron and slag. It is required that the lining has high refractoriness, slag resistance and thermal stability, which need to be changed and repaired frequently. The refractory configuration is the same as the melting zone and the superheat zone.
6, the bottom of the furnace: the working environment is similar to the furnace area, generally using waste sand to lay the bottom layer, using coke sand to spread the surface layer.
7. Crossing the bridge: the temperature is between 1500~1600°C, which is affected by the high temperature molten iron and slag. When the slag opening is operated, it is washed by the furnace gas. The lining is required to have high refractoriness, slag resistance and heat stability. Sexuality, need to be replaced frequently, repaired with bridge materials, high-quality refractory bricks and molded bridge bricks.
8. Front furnace: The temperature is between 1500~1550 °C. It is affected by the high temperature molten iron and slag. It requires high refractory, slag resistance and thermal stability, and has certain thermal insulation properties. The surface of the inner layer needs to be frequently replaced and repaired with acidic tanning materials on the surface of the inner cavity of the acid furnace, ordinary clay bricks for the middle, and thermal insulation materials for the outer layer; the surface of the inner cavity of some alkaline furnaces is made of alkaline material and intermediate layer. Built with alkaline bricks.
9, tapping / slag trough: the temperature is between 1450-1550 ° C, intermittently subject to high temperature iron liquid and slag erosion, scouring, need to be frequently replaced, repaired with ordinary clay bricks, the surface layer with tick construction.
In general, the life of an acid lining is longer than that of an alkaline lining, and the cost of a ton of molten iron lining is lower than that of an alkaline lining. At present, most cupolas are acid furnace linings, and shouting furnace linings have only individual applications. Alkaline furnace linings are beneficial for reducing the sulfur content of molten iron.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.