ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
Pre-laying is an extremely important task in the preparation of refractory bricks for carbon roasters. It is an important part of ensuring the smooth progress of the entire construction project and ensuring the quality of the project.
1. The purpose of pre-laying
(1) Check if the design is incorrect;
(2) Check if the brick type is wrong;
(3) Check whether the cement performance meets the construction requirements;
(4) Check the tolerance of the refractory bricks and the impact on the masonry;
(5) Determining the masonry form of the masonry;
(6) Understand the key points of masonry and master the key points of masonry.
2. Pre-laying parts
Mainly for a furnace chamber to select complex and representative parts for pre-laying.
(1) roaster furnace wall (straight wall and its shaped brick and curved wall);
(2) Fire wall and upper burner;
(3) the inner flue and its oblique arch;
(4) Piers and slabs;
(5) Electrode box checker brick.
3. Requirements for pre-laying
(1) The pre-laying site shall be leveled, and the ground plastering requirements shall not exceed ±5 mm;
(2) The quality of pre-built masonry refractory brick masonry shall be strictly implemented in drawings and national standard GBJ211-87;
(3) The tools used in pre-laying shall comply with the requirements of formal masonry;
(4) Before the masonry, the dry-discharge inspection is first carried out. After the completion, the masonry can be built. The masonry should strictly control the quality indicators of the masonry;
(5) The mud used in the pre-laying shall be the mud used in the formal masonry, and no other mud shall be used instead. When mixing, the ratio is accurate and the consistency is suitable;
(6) The refractory bricks used in the pre-laying shall be extracted separately, and the single masonry refractory brick shall not be used for pre-laying;
(7) After masonry, the masonry line size, gray joints, expansion joints, etc. should be inspected in detail, and records should be made, and the masonry sketches should be drawn to facilitate the formal construction;
(8) When the masonry is removed, it should be lightly dismantled and lighted to avoid loss of the edges and corners of the refractory brick. The mud adhered on the surface of the refractory brick should be cleaned and transported back to the brick yard for use during construction.
4. Precautions for pre-laying
(1) The pre-laying result can represent all furnace chambers, and the masonry form of each furnace chamber is consistent, that is, one end of the furnace chamber can be connected with the same form of the other side end;
(2) Pre-laying must be carefully and carefully recorded in detail, and solutions should be proposed. The existing problems will be solved before construction.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.