ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The heating furnace is a very important equipment in the steel rolling industry. In recent years, the refractory material for the heating furnace has been continuously improved from the refractory brick - the refractory castable - the refractory plastic. In practical applications, the refractory castable and the plastic can be used. The application is also constantly increasing, and its performance is also advantageous. Many companies wonder whether we are using refractory plastics or refractory castables during construction.
Compared with refractory plastic and refractory castables, it is not difficult to find that refractory plastics have advantages in terms of performance, which are manifested in the following aspects:
1. Refractory plastics During construction, there is no need to leave expansion joints. This is because refractory plastics still swell at 1300 ° C (the operating temperature of the furnace) at a high temperature.
2. Refractory plastic has good thermal shock resistance. The refractory plastic can withstand the rapid cooling of the furnace temperature and is resistant to scouring. Even if it is frequently shut down, there is no need to worry about the cracking and falling off of the lining. This performance is 3 to 6 times better than castables.
3, refractory plastic can be quickly oven, which will inevitably reduce the construction period to a large extent, increase production, and then increase economic efficiency.
4. Refractory plastics also have strong chemical resistance. The biggest difference between refractory plastics and castables is the combination. The binders used in refractory plastics are mostly neutral materials. These materials are highly resistant to acid and alkali corrosion.
5. In construction, refractory plastics have advantages. Anyone familiar with refractory materials knows that the castable must be constructed before the construction of the castable. After the masonry is hardened, the mold must be demoulded. The process is cumbersome and the masonry itself is easily damaged. The refractory plastics adopt the pre-loading and drawing construction technology, which can well avoid the possibility of breakage and collapse of the masonry.
6. Finally, from an economic perspective, although the cost of using refractory plastics in the early stage is higher than that of refractory castables, the service life of refractory plastics is much higher than that of refractory castables, which can generally reach more than 10 years. In the long run, the economics of refractory plastics are better. Moreover, the thermal conductivity of the refractory plastic is better than that of the refractory castable, the insulation performance is good, the energy is saved, and the environment is green.
Compared with castables, refractory plastics have the advantages of good peeling resistance, rapid cold resistance and long service life, and are most suitable for use at the top of the furnace.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.