ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
In the masonry furnace masonry process, the refractory materials used are numerous and numerous. How materials are accepted, stored and transported from the production company to the construction site is an important factor in ensuring the quality of the materials. Strict specifications have been carried out in the chemical standard (HG/T) as follows:
1. Refractory materials and products shall be inspected, stored and transported in accordance with current relevant standards and technical conditions.
The materials used for masonry calcium carbide furnace lining must meet the quality standards of the design requirements, and the refractory materials and products delivered to the construction site should have a quality certificate. Time-sensitive refractory materials should indicate their expiration date. Whether the grades, grades and brick numbers of refractory materials and products meet the standards, technical conditions and design requirements, they should be inspected and visually inspected or selected according to the documents before construction, and should be inspected by the laboratory if necessary. Materials that may deteriorate or must be subjected to secondary inspection shall be tested by the laboratory to prove that their quality indicators meet the design requirements before they can be used.
When it is necessary to use the refractory bricks recovered from the furnace, the mud and slag on the bricks should be removed. After passing the inspection, the old brick can be built in the secondary part of the lining of the calcium carbide furnace.
2. When transporting and storing refractory materials, the materials must be dry and should be protected from moisture. Corundum bricks, high alumina bricks, carbon products, heat insulation refractory bricks, heat insulation products, etc. should be stored in covered warehouses or calcium carbide furnace plants.
3. The refractory materials stored in the construction site warehouse or calcium carbide furnace building shall be placed according to the grade, grade, brick number and masonry order, and shall not be confused and marked. Materials that are flooded, damp or frozen are not allowed.
4. When the self-baking carbon bricks are shipped from the factory, the self-baking carbon brick manufacturing plant shall provide pre-laying drawings, and shall indicate the number and position of the bricks.
Check the qualified pre-baked carbon bricks with white lead oil or white resin paint to indicate the pre-laying position, number of layers and sequence number, and should be consistent with the brick number in the pre-layout drawing. The numbered writing position is: the bottom of the furnace is printed on the side of the carbon brick; the ring-shaped hearth is written on the side of the end face facing the furnace. They are stacked separately in the order of masonry to ensure the quality of the masonry and facilitate construction.
5. Self-baked charcoal bricks, coarse-stitch paste, and fine-stitch paste are transported by boxcar or covered with a cloth, and stored in a dry warehouse to prevent moisture.
6. All kinds of masonry bricks should be handled with care when transporting and stacking, to avoid damage to the brick body. The handling of the self-baking charcoal bricks must be very careful to prevent damage to the corners and bricks.
7. All kinds of masonry materials should be careful not to damage the packaging during transportation and transportation, and to prevent impurities from being mixed in. All kinds of masonry materials should not be confused.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.