ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The refractory castables used in the boiling boiler wall of a company often have large areas of refractory castables falling off and wall collapse accidents. The reason why the refractory castables fall off and collapse is because of the combination with the furnace wall and the integrity of the castables. not good. It is seen from the pouring material removed from the collapse that the castable has no connection support skeleton, and the castable material is washed by long-term high-temperature burning, and the internal and external expansion is uneven, and cracks are caused to fall off. The castable is easy to collapse because there is no implicature between the castable and the wall. The castable is only applied to the furnace wall during the pouring construction. The castable and the wall have a certain gap, and the expansion coefficients of the two are different. Causing delamination, filling the ash at the delamination eventually causes the castable to collapse.
Casting material anti-shedding collapse scheme (heat-resistant stainless steel mesh is laid in the castable)
1. To prevent the castable from falling off and collapse, as long as the steel mesh is added into the castable, the castable and the wall are tightly connected to make it a whole. Avoid the 1. Reinforcing mesh, and the castable should be before construction. The steel mesh is laid, and the steel mesh is laid in the same way as the steel mesh in the wall. The heat-resistant stainless steel ribs of ф6mm are used, and the grid spacing is 200~300. The steel mesh is integrally formed with the U-bend of the steel mesh in the wall during laying. To increase the integrity and integration of the entire furnace wall.
2. When constructing the formwork, the gap of the formwork should be strictly controlled, no more than 2mm. The top of the formwork should be coated with asphalt so that it can be easily demoulded. After the formwork is placed, plastic sheets should be laid to improve the surface finish.
3. After mixing the mixer, first pour the mixture, dry mix for 2 minutes and add water (the formula is based on the data provided by the manufacturer), mix thoroughly and evenly, and mix the mixture in 30 minutes, otherwise it will not be used again.
4. Casting Before pouring, the surface area of the poured surface should be cleaned and wetted. The following points must be paid attention to when pouring.
a. The castable solidifies quickly, and the feed is added with the vibrating rod.
b. The vibration should be even, there is no dead angle, no honeycomb, pitting, the vibration should be densely vibrated.
c. The tires should be tight and not leaking. The actual block should be placed on site, and the pouring temperature should be 25~30°C.
d. Large area casting should leave the expansion joint generally 5~6mm expansion joint every 1.5m, and the expansion joint should be made into a labyrinth.
5. Maintenance is not maintained below 15 °C, wet or natural curing is applied above 15 °C, and curing time is 3 days.
6. In order to ensure the construction quality, the boiler after the overhaul must be oven to prevent cracks, cracks and falling off. The oven should be carried out according to the oven curve to ensure the construction quality. According to the above requirements, the construction process avoids and prevents the desire of the pouring material to fall off and collapse, which has become a reality and meets the requirements for the normal operation of the boiler unit.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.