ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The technology of rotary kiln involved in hazardous waste treatment is very mature, and the temperature of rotary kiln incineration should not be lower than 800 °C. However, since many harmful components in the process of incineration are fully decomposed and destroyed under the action of high temperature, the formation of high-temperature flue gas and slag causes severe erosive damage to the refractory materials built in the rotary kiln. Manufacturers should pay attention to the following characteristics when purchasing refractory bricks for hazardous waste rotary kiln:
(1) High temperature resistance. It can operate in high temperature environment of 800 °C ~ 1200 °C for a long time.
(2) Good chemical stability to resist the erosion of chemicals in the flue gas.
(3) High strength and good wear resistance. The kiln lining should have a certain mechanical strength. At the same time, because of the movement of hazardous waste in the kiln and the friction of the dust in the flue gas, it is required to have strong wear resistance.
(4) Good thermal stability and ability to withstand the alternating thermal stress in the incineration state. In the case of unstable shutdown, start-up, and rotational operation, the kiln lining must be kept free of cracks or flaking when the temperature changes drastically.
(5) The stability of thermal expansion is better. The temperature of the refractory material is generally above 800 ° C, which may cause the refractory material to be larger than the thermal expansion of the rotary kiln shell, and easy to fall off.
(6) The porosity is low. If the porosity is high, the fumes will penetrate the refractory material and corrode the refractory material.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.