ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The masonry standards for refractory linings for various industrial furnaces are standardized in GB 50211-2014 "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Industrial Furnace Masonry Engineering". During the construction process, construction personnel must strictly follow the construction. For the standard construction of masonry work, the refractory construction of steel water tanks in steel metallurgy is taken as an example. In the construction, the following requirements must be met:
1. The masonry should be staggered and masonry. The fullness of the refractory mud of the brick joint should not be less than 95%.
2. The elevation of the permanent layer at the bottom of the tank should be based on the reference plate of the nozzle brick. The allowable deviation of the elevation should be 0~10mm.
3, the water block brick should be concentric with the hole of the nozzle reference plate, the water block brick should be concentric with the water block, the eccentricity should not exceed 2mm.
4, steel water tank nozzle bricks and permeable brick parts should be pre-built.
5. The refractory ramming material around the gap between the water block brick and the ventilated brick seat block should be layered and evenly beaten and compacted.
6. The masonry of the working layer at the bottom of the tank shall be staggered and built with the nozzle brick as the reference. The surface level deviation of the working layer of the tank bottom should be 0~5mm, and it should be inspected with 2m.
7. The working layer of the bottom of the tank shall be provided with a gap of 30mm~50mm from the brick to the shell, and the wooden wedge shall be temporarily wedged. After the whole layer of bricks has been built, the gap should be filled.
8. The permanent layer masonry of the tank wall shall be built with the shell as the guide. The working wall of the tank wall should be built close to the permanent layer, and the back seam should be filled.
9. When the working layer of the tank wall is made of spiral masonry, the transition of the slope should be gentle. When the back-tilt bricks are finished, a gap of 30mm~65mm should be left between the masonry and the tank along the board, and the packing should be applied.
10. When the working layer of the tank wall is made of annular masonry, the brick wall should start from the trunnion area and close the door in the opposite trunnion area. The upper and lower laminate doors should be staggered from 3 to 5 bricks. When there is a filling layer between the working layer and the permanent layer, it should be compacted layer by layer after the corresponding brick ring door.
11. The construction of refractory castables in steel water tanks shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Sections 4.1 and 4.3 of GB 50211-2014.
12. Before casting the permanent layer of the tank bottom, the tire mold of the water block brick and the breathable brick seat brick should be installed. The bottom of the tank should be based on the nozzle reference plate, and the allowable deviation of the upper surface of the refractory castable should be 0~10mm. The tank wall mould should be installed accurately and the allowable deviation of the thickness of the refractory cast layer should be ±10mm.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.