ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The tin bath is an important part of the glass production line, which together with the melting furnace, the annealing kiln and the cold end equipment form the entire production line. In actual production, the high-temperature glass liquid melted, clarified and cooled by the melting furnace enters the tin bath through the flow channel, is then annealed through the annealing kiln, and finally cut into the cold end.
The tin trough can be divided into four main components: bottom brick, chest wall, top cover, runner and runner. The main construction method of refractory material is as follows:
1. Construction process
Tin tank construction process: measuring pay-off → bottom brick masonry → bottom brick bolt welding → sealing, edge sealing material construction → chest wall masonry → roof brick installation → side seal installation.
2, the bottom brick masonry
Bottom brick masonry points:
(1) Datum calibration, setting and control. The longitudinal centerline of the tin bath is set (should be consistent with the furnace).
The centerline of the first column of the tin trough (lateral) is measured and calibrated and calibrated on the surface of the steel structure.
(2) Masonry of the bottom of the tin trough. The float tin bottom brick is generally divided into a bottom brick, a side wall brick, an entrance brick, and an exit brick. All the bricks are precisely machined and polished and the six sides are at right angles to each other. The manufacturing tolerances should meet the construction requirements (otherwise processing and assembly), and should not be damp.
According to the first tin channel column reference, the position of the edge of the inlet and outlet ends is marked on the tin tank outer casing as the starting reference line, and the center brick of this row is the starting point for determining the position of all the bottom bricks of the tin tank.
When constructing the expansion joint of the bottom brick, it is forbidden to fall into any place. Place low-carbon steel sheets of different specifications in the expansion joint. The thickness specifications of the steel sheet shall be placed according to the construction drawing design requirements.
Before positioning the exit lip tile, the level of the top edge of the lip tile must be checked to determine if the lip tile is in the same horizontal position as the edge of the exit lip.
(3) Welding and installation of bottom brick bolts. Before welding, technical tests must be done to determine the appropriate welding parameters and specifications to ensure the quality of bolt welding. The specific methods are as follows:
1) Simulate the test welding on the bottom plate with bolts of the same specification and the same material, and pull the welded bolt out of the test sleeve into a "U" shape. The weld is inspected by the coloring method, and no crack is produced, which is qualified.
2) Adjust the welding current. The formal welding must be carried out according to the following method: insert the flat drill bit into each brick screw hole in turn, drill the debris and floating rust on the steel plate at the bottom of the groove to obtain a clean surface and remove the drill bit. The scattered material and the floating rust are sucked out by a vacuum cleaner, and the heat-resistant stainless steel bolts are placed, and the welding is performed according to the welding parameters and specifications determined by the process test.
3) All bolt welding must be inspected and meet the axial tensile force index. The specific method is as follows: Test the bolt with a torque wrench of 10~100N·m. When the torque reaches 14N·m (bolt diameter is 12mm), The bolt is not pulled out and is qualified. When the snail is loose, the bottom brick must be removed first. The welding interface is smoothed by the angle grinder polishing machine. Care must be taken not to allow Mars to enter the expansion joint. After vacuum cleaning, the bottom brick is repeatedly laid and welded according to the above requirements. .
4) After each bolt is inspected and tested, place the processed refractory graphite sleeve into each bolt, then place the sealing gasket and tighten with a nut. The bolt hole is sealed with ramming material. First, the dust in the hole is cleaned by the vacuum cleaner. The feeding is carried out twice. After the second beating, the surface of the material is flush with the brick surface, and finally the sealing material is sealed with the casting material. The gap between the wall tile and the side shell of the furnace.
(4) Graphite dam and graphite lining installation are shown in Figure 2:
1) Install the graphite dam in the tin trough bottom brick and install it in place according to the process requirements.
2) Measure the top surface elevation of each block of bricks by using the external level meter, arrange the position number according to each block brick and make a record.
3) Take out all the graphite bricks, and determine the actual elevation of the graphite dam according to the requirements of the tin liquid process.
4) Position each stainless steel strip according to the groove of the side wall brick, and determine the position of each graphite edge strip according to the construction drawing number and pre-assemble.
5) According to the assembly position, each stainless steel strip is welded to the tin groove shell, and the corresponding graphite edge strip is fixed on the stainless steel strip with a heat-resistant stainless steel countersunk head screw. In order to ensure the installation gap of each graphite edge strip, the length of the graphite edge strip can be properly processed.
3, chest wall masonry
Figure 3 Schematic diagram of the chest wall structure
(1) The chest wall brick is built from the bottom to the top, and the bottom two bricks are provided with fixing parts. The fixing parts are welded on the side plate angle steel, and the verticality of the side wall masonry is strictly ensured, so as not to affect the movable side seal. installation.
(2) When the masonry is made, the chest wall brick is machined according to the shape of the fixing member, so that the two are closely connected.
(3) When the angle between the top cover section and the internode and the process holes are encountered during the masonry, the structure of the chest wall brick is processed.
(4) The expansion joint between the chest wall brick and the top cover brick is carefully left as shown in the figure.
4, top cover masonry
The tin-slot roof bricks are usually made of bricks of the type shown in Figure 4, while the domestic float-type tin tank tops are made of large pre-formed bricks with hooks for transportation and masonry. The chest wall tiles are leveled to ensure that the entire lower surface is flat enough to meet design requirements. During the construction, it is propelled from the inlet end of the top cover in the longitudinal direction by section, and the brick joints are required to be even and tightly pressed to ensure the integrity of the top cover.
When installing the top cover brick, first install the track bricks, and finally install the filling bricks according to the electric heating layout diagram and position the light blank bricks (ie, three-eye (six-eye) filling bricks without heating elements (place one or two three-phase heating elements) Note that the hole facing the three-phase electric heating element should not be reversed, and a silicon carbon rod should be placed to protect the insulating porcelain ring.
5, flow channel and flow trough masonry
The flow path and the flow channel are generally installed and installed after the furnace and the tin raft are completed.
The flow channel is directly built on the tank supporting steel structure. Before the construction, the process must be handed over. The height of the supporting steel structure and the length of the middle sleeve line are first tested to build the flow channel low wall and support the large brick. The upper surface of the upper surface is accurately leveled according to the elevation, and then the bottom of the flow path supports the dry brick bottom brick and the facing brick, and then the special arched tire is built to build a silicon oblique horn arch, and finally the side wall and the top insulating brick are dry.
The flow trough and the flat masonry are carried out outside the kiln, and the refractory material is installed in the corresponding steel structure tank and the dovetail steel. Firstly, the steel structure is leveled and leveled outside the kiln, and then the steel structural parts and corresponding bricks are installed one by one according to the masonry installation accuracy requirements, and the sanding and hoisting are assembled in place, and the flow path is schematically arranged. As shown in Figure 5.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.