ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The application of submerged arc furnace is very extensive in the non-ferrous metal industry and the ferroalloy industry. The main smelting products are ferronickel, ferrosilicon, industrial silicon, calcium carbide, nickel, ferromanganese, etc. Here we mainly write copper and nickel smelting ore. Furnace lining masonry standards and acceptance criteria.
1. When laying the bottom of the furnace, the temperature measuring tube and grounding wire of the furnace bottom should be installed at the same time as the drawings, and the grounding wire should be clamped into the brick joint. The grounding wire should be exposed to the upper surface of the furnace bottom 30mm~50mm. If the grounding wire copper strip does not protrude beyond the upper surface of the furnace bottom, the grounding wire is lost. The grounding wire exposes the upper surface of the furnace bottom. If it is not tightly combined with the bottom of the furnace, it will cause the bottom of the furnace to leak. Therefore, it should be carefully constructed as required.
2. Magnesium and magnesia chrome bricks for inner wall working layer should be dry, and clay refractory bricks for outer wall and molten pool should be wet. The surface flatness deviation of the surface of the furnace wall shall be 0~2mm, and the allowable deviation of the surface height difference of the wall surfaces on both sides shall be 0~5mm.
3. Holes such as electrode holes and flue holes should be reserved according to the design position, and the refractory bricks around the holes should be tightly laid. The locking brick should avoid the hole.
4. When using clay bricks (or high-aluminum bricks) and refractory castables to build the top of the furnace, the clay bricks (or high-aluminum bricks) should be staggered and wet. The refractory bricks around the refractory castable precast block shall be tightly laid.
5. When the top of the furnace is cast on site with refractory castables, waterproof measures should be taken for the magnesia and magnesia refractory brick masonry of the lower furnace wall and the bottom of the furnace to prevent moisture and hydration. The H-shaped water-cooled steel beam is an important structural part of the large-span cast-in-place roof. The construction of the refractory castable should be carried out in a site with rain and sun protection. The curing period of refractory castables is generally 10d~14d.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.