ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The low-carbon manganese iron ore hot furnace lining exhibits the characteristics of thick and thin edges, and the furnace walls are all exposed, which is double eroded by the slag and the alloy during the smelting process; as shown in Fig. 2. In the later stage of the use of the lining, the furnace wall is seriously eroded, but the damage to the bottom of the furnace is relatively weak, so maintaining the life of the furnace wall becomes the key to maintaining the furnace lining.
In terms of lining protection, first of all, in the lining of the lining, the first 2/3 of the bottom of the furnace must be tamped after entering the furnace, lay the foundation for the lining, and then the remaining 1/3 of the furnace bottom The material is centered on the furnace circle, and the furnace wall is compacted to increase the slag resistance. However, the furnace does not have to be excessively drowned. The purpose is to make the upper furnace bottom turn up in the early stage of the furnace lining, thicken the iron deposit at the bottom of the furnace, and block the iron. The arc of the electrode erodes the bottom of the furnace, and the furnace wall is firm and has considerable slag resistance, thereby achieving the purpose of extending the life of the lining.
For the use and maintenance of the lining, according to the characteristics of the current lining, the performance and the characteristics of the magnesium ramming material, a simple slag basicity control method is summarized.
(1) Pre-stage of furnace lining. The main requirements for this period are thick furnace wall, small furnace eye, large furnace pressure and rapid release. The main task of this stage is to use the furnace wall and control the falling speed of the bottom of the furnace by adjusting the slag scouring with a lower alkalinity. Furnace wall, enlarge the content of the furnace, control the binary alkalinity of the slag to about 1.1, but avoid excessive long-term use of low alkalinity operation.
(2) The middle of the furnace lining. When the bottom of the first layer is turned up, the lining enters the middle stage of use. At this stage, the lining, the furnace wall is thin and thick, the furnace bottom is thick, the furnace eye size is moderate, and the slag iron discharge is stable, which is the best period for the furnace lining. The focus of the operation is to protect the furnace wall, because the bottom of the furnace has a relatively thick layer of dead iron protection, the speed of decline has been reduced to the lowest point, so the slag alkalinity should be slightly adjusted to protect the furnace wall, delay the use of the lining, the binary alkali The degree is controlled at 1.15~1.2, which can achieve the expected results.
(3) Late lining. When the bottom of the furnace is lowered by 2/3, it is the later stage of the lining. The obvious features of this period are thin furnace wall, small furnace pressure and long furnace release time. At this time, the main point of the lining is to increase the alkalinity of the slag (the binary alkalinity is not less than 1.3) by using the characteristics of long furnace discharge time, and let the slag hang on the furnace wall while slowly descending, to manufacture the false furnace wall, and to increase the furnace wall. The slag resistance and the slowing down of the furnace wall are used to extend the service life of the lining.
(4) Make up the furnace at any time. This operation is very important. After each discharge, observe the erosion of the furnace wall, timely repair the furnace with magnesia or old magnesia bricks, and if necessary, push the white ash to the furnace wall to create a local high alkalinity to protect the furnace wall.
(5) Saturated production. Maximizing production is also an important way to increase the relative service life of the lining.
In summary, the main point of extending the life of the lining is to use the alkalinity of the slag to control the degree of erosion of the lining. According to the slow cooling characteristics of the slag, the slag is hung on the furnace wall to maintain the temperature of the furnace wall, reduce the erosion of the cold air on the furnace wall, and prolong the service life of the lining.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.