ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The oven is a refractory castable/fire-resistant plastic for boiler. After the construction is completed, the oven is required to discharge the moisture in the construction body to enhance the strength of the construction body to achieve the best performance of the boiler lining. In the process of baking, pay attention to the following aspects:
1) It is advisable to oven immediately after the completion of all furnace wall maintenance. If it is not possible to dry the oven in time, from the beginning of construction to the oven ≤ 90d, the longest time interval is ≤ 180d. The full ceramic fiber lining can be omitted from the oven.
2) The temperature oven should be oven-dried. The maximum steam pressure should be 30% to 70% of the rated pressure of the boiler.
3) Independent external equipment (such as slag cooler, external bed, ignition duct, etc.) furnace wall can be in front of the oven of the main furnace wall (such as wind chamber, furnace, separator, return system, outlet flue, etc.) The oven is carried out separately.
4) Circulating fluidized bed boilers with rated evaporation below 480t/h, can be oven-heated by local electric heating or endogenous hot flue gas (such as wood burning, oil gun oiling), between electric heating elements and furnace wall The distance should be moderate, fuel and flame should not directly contact the furnace wall. Circulating fluidized bed boilers with a rated evaporation of 480 t/h or more should be oven-fired using exogenous hot flue gas (such as an external gas or oil-fired oven).
5) The oven can be arranged in the door hole of each oven or some large openings, and it can be controlled flexibly. The hot smoke of 1~2 ovens can be introduced into a single door hole or large opening. The rated output power and the number of layouts of the oven should be determined according to the comprehensive thermal balance calculation of the water content of the furnace wall material, the size of the furnace space, the water volume inside the heating surface, and the thermal resistance of the body.
6) When the oven is heated by the endogenous hot flue gas method, the maximum oven temperature is ≥300 °C; when the oven is heated by the electric heating or the exogenous hot flue gas method, the maximum oven temperature is ≥350 °C.
7) The oven scheme and temperature rise curve should be prepared according to the material manufacturer's oven technical requirements. When the requirements are not clear, the holding time of each constant temperature point is ≥24h, the cooling rate is ≤30°C/h, and when the temperature is higher than 80°C, the furnace wall must not be artificially forced to cool, and the temperature cannot be quickly lowered due to accidental interruption of the oven.
8) For the furnace wall containing machine explosion-proof fiber or quick-drying agent, the temperature rise rate of each stage is ≤60°C/h, and the total time of the oven is ≥72h.
9) For the furnace wall without organic explosion-proof fiber or quick-drying agent, the temperature rise rate of each stage is ≤15°C/h, and the total furnace time is ≥120h.
The oven process can be said to be the last process of refractory castable/refractory plastic construction. The quality of the oven is related to the operation cycle of the subsequent boiler, so it must be strictly in accordance with the oven specifications.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.