ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
In recent years, with the development of the metallurgical industry, the walking beam type heating furnace has been widely used. The furnace consists mainly of mechanical and refractory materials. The choice and application of refractory materials has a critical impact on the service life of the furnace. Nowadays, the main part of the heating furnace mainly chooses refractory plastic, so the construction of plastic can be the key point of refractory of heating furnace.
The application parts of plastics on the heating furnace are mainly concentrated on the furnace wall and the top of the furnace. There are several points that need special attention during construction.
First, the construction of the furnace wall
1. During the construction, the refractory bricks and the backing under the furnace wall should be built first, and then the plastic can be beaten in the branch.
2. When anchoring the anchor bricks, it should be temporarily fixed with wooden wedges to prevent the anchor bricks from moving when the plastic is beaten.
3. The plastic can be brushed before it is hardened. When it is beaten, it should be beaten to the top as much as possible. The mold should be removed, pulled, opened, and covered with film. If a natural section cannot be beaten to the top all day, stop the horizontal middle of a certain layer of anchor bricks, cover with a film, and carry out the brushing process at the next construction.
4. The surface of the trimmed plastic material should be removed simultaneously with the removal of the template.
5. If cracks appear before the oven, the crack width should be treated accordingly. Less than 5mm does not need to be processed.
Second, the top of the plastic can be plastic
1. The plastic construction of the top of the furnace needs to be carried out after the nose part of the loading and unloading part, the pouring part of the soaking section and the lining of the hanging wall.
2. The anchor bricks should be hung with the plastic beating. After installation, the kiln is wedged with wooden wedges to prevent the anchor bricks from moving in the beating.
3, can be placed in plastic can not be placed on two pieces of blanks, and must be staggered.
4. The rubbing surface is perpendicular to the template surface to prevent gaps on the back side of the anchor brick after installation. If intermittent beating, film coverage should be performed.
5. When trimming the plastic, take the brick surface as the standard, remove the excess part, and carry out surface lapping. Open the vent hole before the construction body is hardened. If the oven cannot be baked in time after trimming, film coverage is required.
6. If cracks appear before the oven, the crack width should be treated accordingly. Less than 5mm does not need to be processed.
The plastic construction of the heating furnace is the key factor for prolonging the age of the furnace. It is prepared from the pre-construction preparation, the supporting mould, the beating, the trimming and the interlocking, strictly in accordance with the specifications. Keep in mind the above precautions to avoid construction quality problems and ensure Requirements for the oven after construction and the post-production operation.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.