ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
In the circulating fluidized bed through the boiler, in addition to a large number of wear-resistant castables and wear-resistant plastics, such as phosphate wear-resistant bricks, thermal insulation bricks, calcium silicate boards, aluminum silicate fiber blankets, etc. Insulation materials, these shaped insulation materials are mainly laid in the ignition air duct, cyclone separator flue, returning device, external bed and other non-heating surface equipment, the construction process should meet the following requirements, flat wall insulation brick masonry The scene is shown in Figure 1:
Figure 1 Flat wall insulation brick masonry site
1) The masonry should be staggered and masonry, and the length of the staggered seam should be more than 1/3 of the length of the brick.
2) The thickness of the refractory brick joint should be 2±0.5mm. Mud fullness >90%; important area (such as dense phase area, scouring area, etc.) >95%. The surface of the brick joint should be seamed.
3) The allowable error of masonry should meet the requirements of the code.
4) It is strictly forbidden to manually cut and wear wear-resistant refractory bricks, mechanical cutting should be taken, and environmental pollution control should be done.
5) Anchor installation should be straight, bending degree ≤ 3mm, should be installed perpendicular to the masonry; have to pull or imaginary pull, the masonry can not be loose. The gap between the wear-resistant refractory brick masonry and the anchor and the flexible sealing packing therein should meet the design requirements.
6) When the design requirements are not clear, the expansion joints should be avoided from holes or other stress concentration parts, and wear-resistant refractory cover bricks should be placed at the corresponding positions of the thermal insulation masonry. The setting of the expansion joint of wear-resistant refractory brick masonry should meet the following requirements: the setting of the expansion joint should be set according to the design drawings; when there is no expansion joint design, one expansion joint is set every 2~3m; the width deviation is ≤2mm, The boundary should be flat; the seams should be clean and free of mortar, bricks and other debris. The flexible refractory material shall be filled in the joint according to the design requirements. The flexible refractory material shall be flush with the surface of the fire surface furnace wall and shall not exceed the surface of the furnace wall; the furnace wall at the expansion joint shall be dense and the smokeless gas passage shall exist; the external furnace wall shall be required seal.
7) The brickwork of the masonry is installed. The horizontal pallet is strictly prohibited from tilting downward. The gap between the brick and the lower masonry and the filling material should meet the design requirements. When the lower gap of the brick board can not meet the design or expansion requirements, the brick in the lower part of the brick board should be processed, and the thickness of the processed brick is ≥ 2/3.
8) When laying bricks, use wooden hammer or rubber hammer to correct, should not use hammer; when building curved furnace wall, it is strictly prohibited to invert the size of the wedge brick; when the masonry is interrupted or reworked, the brick should be done A stepped chamfer.
9) When arching and arching, it is advisable to make a ring or a wrong building. The arching should be carried out by means of the arched tires that meet the requirements and are correctly installed. The arched tires should be removed after the locking bricks are all tightened and all the anchors are tightened. When the 3m is set, the dome sinking flag should be set and recorded; the arch lock brick should be arranged symmetrically. The thickness of the lock brick on the site should be ≥ 2/3 the thickness of the original brick. The number of lock bricks should meet the requirements of Table 1.
Table 1 Number of lock bricks set (block)
10) In the horizontal and vertical force transmission direction of wear-resistant refractory arch bricks, it is not allowed to build insulation products with low strength. The wear-resistant refractory arch bricks of large arches should be built close to the arch beams.
11) The masonry of flat ceilings, inclined roofs and circular pipe furnace walls shall be reasonably determined according to the general masonry rules. The tensile strength of the suspended bricks shall comply with the design requirements and there shall be no obvious cracks.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.