ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The top of the radiant section is generally constructed of hanging brick structures or hanging refractory fiber modules.
1) The initial adjustment of the conversion tube spring and the fixing of the guide plate are all completed.
2) Determine the position of the hanging brick beam, find it and fix it to prevent the displacement of the hanging brick beam.
3) At a distance of about 1 m from the top of the furnace, use spring hooks and tube bundle clamps to adjust each row of conversion tube bundles so that they line up in a straight line.
4) Determine the position of the angle brick for the hanging brick by taking the center line of the top burner as the reference point. Then weld the angle steel, install the U-bolt and the hanging brick tube. The hanging brick tube should be adjusted straight and the tubes should be at the same level.
5) When the top of the furnace is hanged, it is advisable to use a firm and stable scaffolding. The platform surface should be full of scaffolding, and the working surface of the furnace should be about 1.4m. The roof can also be built by a hanger method. The ceiling for hanging brick masonry is shown in Figure 16-7.
6) Hanging bricks should pre-lay, inspect, adjust the size of brick joints on the ground, and measure the degree of compliance between important control dimensions and actual conditions. After passing the test, they are recorded and numbered sequentially, and they are transported into the furnace in order.
7) Hanging bricks start from the riser pipe in the middle and pull the wire to the furnace walls at the same time. The lap joint between the A, B, K and L bricks is not mortar. The joint between the F and C bricks is not mortared by the expansion joint side, the other end is mortar, and the lap joints of the other bricks can be mortared. Leveling. In addition to the special requirements of the design, the straight line between the hanging bricks is completely mortar, and the mortar and joints in the joint are removed in time, and the thickness of the ash seam is not more than 4mm. When the brick's external dimensions are too large to be adjusted, the individual brick ash seam thickness is allowed to be no more than 9mm, but it is not allowed to exceed 2% of the total ash seam.
8) The gap between the burner bricks A allows a gap of 2mm. In order to ensure the verticality of the burner bricks and the geometrical dimensions of the burners during the building, the installation of the burner and the masonry of the burner bricks can be carried out simultaneously. . Remove the burner after completing a row.
9) When the perforated bricks B, K, and L of the conversion pipe and the riser are masonry, the brick and the conversion pipe are strictly ensured, and the riser pipe is concentric, and the furnace tube is prevented from being unevenly heated or stuck due to thermal expansion, and quality problems occur.
10) Retain the expansion joint according to the design requirements, and do not fill any material in the expansion joint. Fill the wooden slats or 2mm cardboard when laying. After the masonry is completed, the debris in the expansion joint is cleaned up in time.
11) The size of the top brick and the hanging brick should not be less than 12mm to prevent brick accidents.
12) After the construction of the top hanging bricks is completed, the temporary facilities are removed and the expansion joints and the top of the furnace are inspected.
13) When applying the insulating refractory castable on the top of the hanging brick, in order to prevent the hanging brick from absorbing moisture and clogging the expansion joint, a plastic film or waterproof paper should be laid on the hanging brick. The heat-insulating castable should be applied in two parts. After the first layer is applied, the surface is compacted and pulled. After it is dry, check the cracks and repair, clean the dust and debris, and then apply the second layer. The second layer surface should be compacted and calendered. The amount of water added to the insulating castable should be controlled to a minimum, and should be carefully beaten during construction (usually a rubber hammer is used to plum-like one hammer and half hammer). If necessary, the second layer should be compacted twice to prevent cracks.
14) Pedestrian or material passages should be laid during the operation of the top of the furnace to minimize the single point of force on the roof brick or to be vibrated by external force to damage the roof.
15) Direct sunlight is strictly prohibited during the construction and curing of the insulating castable to prevent cracks.
When using the refractory fiber module to hang the top of the radiant section, the following methods should be followed:
1) Clean the welding slag, oil stain, floating rust, loose oxide scale and other attachments on the inner surface of the top plate.
2) According to the design requirements, determine the position of the screw of the hanging piece. When the screw is welded, the thread should be protected and perpendicular to the furnace wall. The root is fully welded, and there should be no defects such as slag inclusion and air hole.
3) The refractory fiber module near the conversion tube and the riser tube shall be processed into a round hole with an inner diameter smaller than the outer diameter of the conversion tube and the riser tube by 10~15mm, especially the surrounding thickness of the furnace top burner brick and the top refractory fiber cone The ceramic fiber carpet with the same module material, the refractory fiber module and the ceramic fiber carpet should be tightly packed without gaps.
4) Before the installation of the top refractory fiber module, the refractory fiber blanket and the gas barrier aluminum foil are used, and the fast clip is fixed between the blanket and the blanket, the blanket and the aluminum foil.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.