ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
The radiant section of the reformer has a full brick wall and a mixture of brick and refractory fiber modules. Generally, the whole brick wall insulation layer is a ceramic fiber board, and the refractory layer is a high aluminum heat insulation refractory brick. The brick wall can be used to stabilize the wall (according to the design structure. The brick and ceramic fiber module mixing furnace wall is generally set to the same furnace wall with the same brick wall structure up to 2m high. The furnace is more than 2m high. The wall is a ceramic fiber module, and the lining structure is a heat-insulating layer using a layer of refractory fiber blanket and a gas barrier layer of 0.05 to 0.1 mm thick 1 to 2 layers of metal aluminum foil, and the refractory layer generally adopts a central hanging hole type ceramic fiber module.
Radiant wall furnace refractory brick masonry:
1) Before the radiant section furnace wall is built, the refractory bricks shall be selected according to the thickness. The bricks with different tolerances shall be used together with each other and processed if necessary to make the brick size error in the same layer meet the requirements of brick joints. During the masonry, the angle of the bottom of the furnace is used as the reference. A horizontal line is used to measure and level a horizontal line. The first layer of bricks is laid, the bricks are laid, and the joints are inspected. The position of the anchoring seat meets the design requirements to ensure that the bricks can be pulled in the masonry. Straight embedded in the brick.
2) The heat insulation board and the high-aluminum heat-insulating refractory brick are alternately arranged, that is, the heat-insulating board is first built, and the high-aluminum heat-insulating refractory brick is built. The furnace wall insulation board shall be tested in the furnace, and the anchor seat groove shall be cut according to the position of the anchoring seat printed on the heat insulation board according to the trial shop time. The two layers of insulation board are laid out in the wrong way inside and outside. The mortar should be full and the joints should be tight and there should be no looseness. When the design of the insulation board is required to be glued without mortar, it should be close to the wall of the steel structure. When the furnace shell has irregularities, it is advisable to use a broken heat insulation board and refractory mud to mix and level or properly process the heat insulation board.
3) High-aluminum heat-insulating refractory bricks should be placed close to the heat-insulating board, and the mud and the board should not be filled with mud. High-aluminum heat-insulating refractory bricks should be made of gas-hard mud without seams. The thickness of the ash seam is 2mm, and the fullness of the brick joint mud is the key to ensure the quality of the masonry. During the construction, the Baige network shall be checked with the building, and the mud fullness shall not be lower than 95%. The surface of the masonry shall be jointed and no refractory bricks shall be cut on the masonry. Apply rafts and rubber rafts to find out. After the mud has dried up, do not hit the masonry.
4) High-aluminum heat-insulating refractory brick masonry is used for a long time under high temperature. Due to repeated expansion and contraction and vibration of heating and cooling, the furnace wall has a tendency to tilt inward. Therefore, each 4~5 layers are provided with appropriate brick spacing. In order to ensure the stability of the wall, in order to avoid the phenomenon that the brick hook is separated from the anchor hole due to the expansion of the masonry during the production process, the insertion depth of the brick hook shall not be less than 25mm, as shown in Figure 1.
5) The brick hook should be placed in the center of the brick and embedded in the brick. When the individual brick hooks meet the brick joint, the brick hook can be rotated horizontally so that the distance between the embedded part and the brick joint is not less than 40mm. However, this method is limited to individual cases. If multiple brick hooks encounter brick joints, the anchor seat should be cut and re-welded.
6) After the brick hook is pulled, the hole in the heat insulation board should be tightly packed after mixing with the ceramic fiber or the heat insulation board and the refractory mud.
7) The expansion joint should be even and straight, the joint should be kept clean, and the material should be filled according to the regulations. When the horizontal expansion joint under the brick can not meet the design size, the brick below the brick can be processed, but the thickness should not be less than the original. 2/3 of the brick, otherwise the 2 layers of bricks under the brick board should be processed for adjustment. There is no mud bonding between the bricks and the bricks.
(3) The installation method of the radiant section furnace wall refractory fiber module can be found in the information article of this site.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.