ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
In CFB boilers, amorphous wear-resistant refractory materials are very important in the use of furnace wall masonry, and their dosage is also very large. The following is a brief description of the variety of materials, quality acceptance, material storage, anchors for amorphous wear-resistant refractories. A series of pre-construction preparations such as the installation of the template for casting are removed in the national standard.
1. The variety, grade and quality of amorphous wear-resistant refractory materials should meet the requirements of design technical documents; it is strictly forbidden to use materials that do not meet the requirements of current national or industry standards.
2. Before the use of amorphous wear-resistant refractory materials, the inspection and inspection of each batch of materials arriving at the site shall meet the following requirements:
1 The quality certificate and the instruction manual of the product certificate and inspection report shall be checked one by one according to the varieties and specifications, and the integrity of the package and the timeliness of the materials shall be checked. Materials with severe damage or abnormal condensation shall not be used, and materials exceeding the time limit shall not be used. ;
2 The standard size test block shall be made according to the instruction manual and the specified mix ratio provided by the material manufacturer, and the on-site witness sampling test shall be carried out according to the batch; the sampling and test block production shall conform to the current national standard “Abrasion-resistant refractory material” GB/T23294 The relevant provisions, inspection items and re-inspection tolerance shall comply with the provisions of Article 1.3 of this code.
3. The inspection items for amorphous wear-resistant refractory materials shall comply with the requirements of Table 1.
4. Regulations for storage and construction of amorphous wear-resistant refractory materials: It should meet the requirements of the technical documents of the material manufacturer; if it is not required, it should comply with the current national standard “Packaging, Marking, Transportation and Storage of Unshaped Refractory Materials” GB/T15545 The relevant provisions. The material storage stacking height should not exceed 2m. Materials should be protected from rain, moisture, exposure and freezing during storage and construction.
5. The surface treatment of the mounting part of the anchoring support should meet the following requirements:
1 Before installation, remove dust, floating rust and other residues on the surface of the steel structure or equipment that is in contact with the amorphous wear-resistant refractory material;
2 The surface within 20mm around the installation position of the anchoring support should be derusted.
6. Installation of anchoring supports and accessories shall comply with the following provisions:
1 The welding of the anchoring support parts and accessories of the bearing parts should be completed before the boiler hydraulic pressure test;
2 The material, type, installation size and installation direction of the anchoring support and accessories shall comply with the requirements of the design technical documents. When there is no clear design requirement for the special part installation dimensions, the installation of the encrypted anchor support members shall be appropriately increased;
3 The welding position should avoid the nozzle weld. The welding process and quality should meet the requirements of the design technical documents and the current national standard “Field Equipment, Industrial Pipe Welding Engineering Construction Specification” GB50236; when the design is not required, it should be in the anchor For double-sided welding, the weld height should not be less than 3mm, and 100% weld appearance quality inspection should be carried out after welding;
4 The end cap of the nail should be intact and stable; when there is no cap, the asphalt should be painted at the end of the nail;
5 Anchoring hooks, hangers, hanging sleeves, jackets and other anchors should also be installed in accordance with the relevant provisions of the current national standard "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Industrial Furnace Masonry Engineering" GB50211 and "Quality Acceptance Specification for Industrial Furnace Masonry Engineering" GB50309.
7. The design, production, installation and dismantling of the formwork shall comply with the following provisions:
1 The template and its supporting system shall have sufficient strength and rigidity, and deformation and displacement shall not occur during construction;
2 The surface of the template should be clean and smooth, and should have anti-sticking measures;
3 When designing the formwork, the construction joints should avoid corners, doors, holes, holes and other stress concentration points. The staggered size should be greater than 150mm. The shape and size of the construction joints should meet the requirements of the design technical documents;
4 template joints should have sealing measures, not leaking;
5 The center position deviation of the reserved hole should not be greater than 10mm, and the hole size deviation should not exceed 5mm;
6 The template removal time should meet the requirements of the material manufacturer's technical documents.
8. The selection of amorphous and refractory materials for special parts shall meet the following requirements:
1 When the oven is not easy to discharge moisture, it is recommended to use a new type of high-strength, fast-drying, explosion-proof, amorphous, wear-resistant refractory material;
2 corners, arches and arches, expansion joints, doors, holes, holes and other stress concentration parts, difficult to fix, easy to crack, easy to fall off and other complex shapes, steel fiber reinforced amorphous wear-resistant refractory materials should be used;
3 ultra-thin furnace wall with thickness less than 60mm, and construction site with narrow construction space, complex shape and vibrating machine function, it is advisable to use self-flowing amorphous wear-resistant refractory material;
4 Flexible refractory filler in the expansion joint, refractory ceramic fiber suture wrapped with heat-resistant steel wire mesh and high-temperature woven cloth should be used.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.