ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
With the market and environmental requirements, ferroalloy ore furnaces have been developed in the direction of closure and semi-enclosure. On the one hand, it is to recycle and reuse gas, and on the other hand, it is to solve the problem of furnace gas purification to reduce environmental pollution. However, there are still some high-silica ferroalloy electric furnaces that are difficult to be fully enclosed in the industry, and can only adopt a semi-closed form.
Most of the ferroalloys are concentrated in the western industrial zone. So which type of ore furnace is used to smelt the silicon-manganese alloy space is more reasonable and more economical? This paper makes a simple analysis for this.
At present, the proportion of manganese-based alloys produced on the market is 85%, and domestic mines account for 15%.
2 semi-closed furnace and fully enclosed furnace operating characteristics and requirements for physical and chemical properties of raw materials
In order to be safe and stable, the fully enclosed furnace has the stability, particle size and raw material comprehensive moisture (generally ≤ 2%). The reason is that the hydrogen content in the furnace does not exceed the limit, which causes unsafe factors and reduces the furnace. Gas quality. The requirements for the raw material preparation system are high to ensure stable furnace conditions, and to reduce and avoid safety accidents such as gas explosion, slag turning, and smashing.
The semi-closed furnace has strong adaptability to the raw materials and the external environment (because it can take the auxiliary operation outside the furnace, it is easy to maintain the furnace condition), and it is easy to adopt semi-closed furnace for enterprises that do not have their own mines and rely entirely on purchased raw materials.
The semi-closed furnace adopts the dry dust removal facility and has the same dust removal effect as the fully enclosed furnace. There is no smoke leakage and secondary dust pollution.
3 processing and cost calculation of raw materials before entering the furnace
According to the physicochemical performance requirements of the above raw materials, the processing measures must be taken for the raw materials before the two types of furnaces are put into the furnace:
Fully enclosed electric furnace:
(1) All manganese ore entering the plant must be sieved, and the powder ore mine below 10 mm of the sieve material should be sintered or granulated and then placed in the furnace to ensure the particle size of the furnace.
(2) All raw materials burned into the furnace must be dried to meet the requirements of physical and chemical properties.
(3) The activity of the raw materials to be burned must be above 95%. The ratio of raw and clinker must meet 20% of raw meal and more than 80% of clinker.
Semi-closed electric furnace:
(1) The raw materials entering the plant do not need to be screened, but materials less than 10mm cannot be more than 30% into the furnace.
(2) The moisture content of all the raw materials in the furnace is not more than 18%.
(3) The activity of the raw materials to be burned must reach 80%, and the raw clinker ratio should meet 60% of raw materials and 40% of clinker.
(4) The furnace enters a large amount of air and oxygen, fully oxidizes and burns the CO in the furnace, and generates heat to dry the raw materials and sinter the fine ore.
The cost of ore used in the closed furnace is 2.3×40×0.2×1391.54+2.3×40×0.8×1809.02=25604 million yuan+133143.872 million
The cost of ore used in semi-closed furnace = 2.3 × 40 × 0.4 × 1384.29 + 2.3 × 40 × 0.6 × 1391.54 = 67501.872 + 76813
The annual ore cost difference = 158747.872-144314.872
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.