ADDRESS:Fenlukou Town Yu'an District Lu'an City Anhui China-237143
Ladle is an important device for holding molten steel in iron and steel smelting. The ladle is covered with a layer of steel, and internal refractory bricks and refractory castables are used as the lining. In the various parts of the wall, the bottom of the package, and the impact zone in the ladle, the erosion is different, so the refractory materials used are also different. Taking the ladle bottom as an example, the refractory castable used is mainly a magnesium aluminum spinel refractory castable.
1, the working environment of the bottom of the ladle
First of all, before configuring the refractory material at the bottom of the ladle, we need to have a good understanding of the working environment of the ladle refractory. During the ladle holding molten steel, the temperature of the molten steel is about 1500 ° C. After the molten steel is poured out, the temperature of the ladle is rapidly decreased. Therefore, the refractory for the ladle must have good refractoriness and good thermal shock resistance.
Different from the wall of the package, the main damage of the refractory material at the bottom of the ladle is that the molten steel penetrates into the lining, and the resulting lining is peeled off and arched. Therefore, improving the anti-penetration ability of the ladle bottom lining is an important development direction.
2. Selection of refractory castables of magnesium aluminum spinel
In the choice of refractory materials for ladle bottom, magnesium-aluminum spinel refractory castables have become the ideal lining for the bottom of ladle because of its strong construction performance, high temperature and corrosion resistance.
Magnesium aluminum spinel refractory castable
3. Precautions for the construction of magnesium-aluminum spinel refractory castables
1) Preparation before construction Before the materials enter the site, the performance of the test block should be analyzed to ensure that the materials must meet the design requirements. Before the construction, technical training should be carried out for the construction personnel to avoid quality accidents caused by improper construction.
2) During the stirring and stirring process, it is necessary to pay attention to (1) no impurities can be mixed to avoid the influence of the impurities on the compactness of the castables during the later operation; (2) dry mixing should be carried out before adding water, and the water addition amount of the materials should be strictly controlled. And the stirring time; (3) The amount of one-time stirring should be calculated accurately, and the stirred material should be used up within 20 minutes to prevent the material from being affected by the hardening due to the hardening; (4) It is strictly prohibited to stop in the middle of the stirring, if the equipment is faulty Can not be repaired in time, all materials need to be cleared.
3) Pouring When filling, the material should be added to ensure the thickness of the pouring construction layer. When vibrating, the insertion depth of the vibrating bar should not be too deep and should be kept at 50mm. The vibrating rod is pulled out of the kiln slowly, and it is necessary to cause voids due to improper operation.
There are many cases in which magnesium-aluminum spinel refractory castables are applied on ladle, not only at the bottom of the package, but also for the application of the wall. The use of magnesium-aluminum spinel refractory castable as a bottom and a fireplace lining can effectively extend the life cycle of the ladle.
Please send us your requirement by email.
Copyright © Greenergy Refractory and Insulation Material Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.